Authentic Beauty Concept Hydrate Holiday Trio
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Authentic Beauty Concept's Hydrate Crafted Collection Trio Kit has gotchu covered. The lightweight shampoo & conditioner give your hair resiliency and bounce while hydrating and restoring moisture balance. Plus, the Dry Shampoo's powder spray gives hair natural texture and refreshes style. No more greasy days--yay!
- Hydrate Cleanser (300ml)
- Hydrate Conditioner (250ml)
- Dry Shampoo (100ml)
- Sherpa Cosmetic Bag
- Normal to Dry hair
- Curly hair
- Preserves hair colour and vibrancy
- Refreshes hair
- Light style control and mouldability
- Adds texture and body
- Comes with a FREE eco-friendly comb and sample of the NEW Eau De Toilette
- Cruelty-free and Vegan formula
- Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Mineral Oil-free, Silicone-free
- Mango and Basil hydrates, soothes, purifies, regenerates and revitalizes the hair and scalp
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a natural substitute for Sulfates. It cleanses the hair while providing a rich, caring foam
- Biodegradable Rice Starch provides the hair with moldable texture and style refreshment
- Shampoo & Conditioner: Mango and Basil with delicate notes of White Flowers and Vanilla
- Dry Shampoo: Soft powdery scent with notes of White Peonies, Cottony Violet, Freesia Blossoms, Musks and Woo
- Cleanser: Apply to wet hair and bring to a lather. Rinse thoroughly and follow with conditioner
- Conditioner: Apply to clean, damp hair. Distribute product mid-length to roots and leave on for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly
- Dry Shampoo: Shake well before use. Mist onto roots about 4-6 inches away. Start lightly and build the product to any areas needing texture and refreshment. Style as desired
Q: Do I need to wash my extensions before wearing them?
A: It is not necessary to wash your extensions before you wear them, unless you want to change the tone of the blonde to match your own althought they will get fluffier once they are washed!
Q: What type of hair are my extensions?
A: Our extensions are made from 100% Remy Human Hair
Q: What if my halo string breaks?
A: Your halo comes with a replacement string in case your string does break. Otherwise, you can always use fishing wire if you prefer a sturdier string as opposed to a bouncy string
Q: Do I need to take my extensions to my stylist?
A: Your extensions will need to be blended, so it would be best to take them to your stylist prior to wearing
Q: What products should I use on my extensions?
A: Extensions safe products are a MUST to keeping your extensions feeling their best. Our favs are the Matrix Length Goals & the Authentic Beauty Concept Hydrate line.