Amika Realm of Repair Holiday Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Color Safe
- Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
- Repairs, strengthens, and hydrates
- Reduces breakage
- Heat protects and detangles
- Bond Cure Technology: An innovative complex that targets bonds in hair that are most prone to breakage.
- Plant Butters: Vitamin-rich mango butter, borage oil, and shea butter.
- Vegan Proteins: Made up of essential amino acids that can provide keratin-like benefits.
Ingredient Callouts: These products are vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Supercharge strands with this four-step routine. Wash and condition hair with The Kure Bond Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. For more hydrated hair, The Kure Intense Bond Repair Mask is your go-to. Then, prep your hair with The Wizard Silicone-Free Detangling Primer, which reduces frizz and protects against 450 degrees.
Compared to a control group when The Kure Bond Repair Shampoo and Conditioner are used as a system, results showed:
- 7X more repair
- 55% less breakage
- 2X stronger hair
In a clinical study after one use of The Kure Intense Bond Repair Mask, results showed:
- 3.2X stronger hair
- 8X more conditioned hair
- 69% less breakage
This Set Contains:
- 275 mL The Kure Bond Repair Shampoo
- 275 mL The Kure Bond Repair Conditioner
- 100 mL The Kure Intense Bond Repair Mask
- 30 mL The Wizard Silicone-Free Detangling Primer
Q: Do I need to wash my extensions before wearing them?
A: It is not necessary to wash your extensions before you wear them, unless you want to change the tone of the blonde to match your own althought they will get fluffier once they are washed!
Q: What type of hair are my extensions?
A: Our extensions are made from 100% Remy Human Hair
Q: What if my halo string breaks?
A: Your halo comes with a replacement string in case your string does break. Otherwise, you can always use fishing wire if you prefer a sturdier string as opposed to a bouncy string
Q: Do I need to take my extensions to my stylist?
A: Your extensions will need to be blended, so it would be best to take them to your stylist prior to wearing
Q: What products should I use on my extensions?
A: Extensions safe products are a MUST to keeping your extensions feeling their best. Our favs are the Matrix Length Goals & the Authentic Beauty Concept Hydrate line.