Amika Smooth Talker Holiday Set
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This smooth talkin' set includes every step of your blowout routine. wash, condition, treat, prep, style + refresh all in one swoon-worthy bundle. includes the kure bond repair shampoo + conditioner, double agent 2-in-1 blow dryer straightening brush, flash instant shine mask, the wizard silicone-free detangling primer, and perk up dry shampoo.
this value set has everything you need for a smooth blowout, all the way from washing to styling.
- the kure bond repair shampoo: a bond repair shampoo that gently cleanses, while resulting in 87% more repair*, 55% less breakage* + 2x stronger* hair after one use.
- the kure bond repair conditioner: a moisturizing bond repair conditioner that results in 87% more repair*, 55% less breakage* + 2x stronger* hair after one use.
- flash instant shine mask: this flash-acting mask delivers brilliant moisture and shine in just 60 seconds.
- the wizard silicone-free detangling primer: the wizard you know + love, formulated without silicones. this lightweight primer reduces frizz, protects against 450° f heat, and detangles all hair types.
- double agent 2-in-1 blow dryer + straightening brush: a 2-in-1 blow dryer straightening brush that simultaneously takes hair from just-washed and damp, to dry and sleek all in one tool. the easy-to-use tool styles hair 3x faster*, 2x smoother***, 1.7x shinier**, and reduces frizz by 30%***.
- perk up dry shampoo: infused with natural rice starch, this talc-free dry shampoo absorbs oil, reduces odour, and gives hair a freshly washed look without a trace of white residue.
Q: Do I need to wash my extensions before wearing them?
A: It is not necessary to wash your extensions before you wear them, unless you want to change the tone of the blonde to match your own althought they will get fluffier once they are washed!
Q: What type of hair are my extensions?
A: Our extensions are made from 100% Remy Human Hair
Q: What if my halo string breaks?
A: Your halo comes with a replacement string in case your string does break. Otherwise, you can always use fishing wire if you prefer a sturdier string as opposed to a bouncy string
Q: Do I need to take my extensions to my stylist?
A: Your extensions will need to be blended, so it would be best to take them to your stylist prior to wearing
Q: What products should I use on my extensions?
A: Extensions safe products are a MUST to keeping your extensions feeling their best. Our favs are the Matrix Length Goals & the Authentic Beauty Concept Hydrate line.