T3 SinglePass Curl 1.25" Ceramic Long Barrel Curl & Wave Iron
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
What it is: A curling iron that creates full, glamorous curls or waves with a shiny, long-lasting finish.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Color Safe
- Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology: ensures even, consistent heat and fast, healthy styling
- One-quarter inch Custom Blend Ceramic Clip Barrel: creates shiny, defined, long-lasting curls
- SmartTwist Dial: for easy on/off and temperature control
What Else You Need to Know: This curling iron is enhanced with Digital T3 SinglePass® Technology and a custom-blend ceramic barrel to creates full, long-lasting curls in just one pass.
Clinical Results: Based on a post-purchase consumer survey of 163 participants:
- 97% of people agree this curling iron helps them achieve versatile styling results or curl types
- 96% of people experienced soft and healthy hair after using this curling iron
- 96% of people love how lightweight the curling iron is
Q: Do I need to wash my extensions before wearing them?
A: It is not necessary to wash your extensions before you wear them, unless you want to change the tone of the blonde to match your own althought they will get fluffier once they are washed!
Q: What type of hair are my extensions?
A: Our extensions are made from 100% Remy Human Hair
Q: What if my halo string breaks?
A: Your halo comes with a replacement string in case your string does break. Otherwise, you can always use fishing wire if you prefer a sturdier string as opposed to a bouncy string
Q: Do I need to take my extensions to my stylist?
A: Your extensions will need to be blended, so it would be best to take them to your stylist prior to wearing
Q: What products should I use on my extensions?
A: Extensions safe products are a MUST to keeping your extensions feeling their best. Our favs are the Matrix Length Goals & the Authentic Beauty Concept Hydrate line.